We have encountered a major road block. I told my beautiful friend Megan that we've hit a bump in the road, but then realized it's more like a pothole. The kind that when you hit it, you grit your teeth and gasp. Then make a mental note to get your car realigned.
This is something major. This changes everything. This is something that had to be repeated to me because I
I'm not ready to share what has happened. Some of you lovely followers I know in real life. I know you follow and read out of love, you care. That is something that I appreciate more than you’ll ever know. But this is something that Mr. Muffin and I have to agree on before I blog about it. Maybe it’s just too painful right now.
We are brokenhearted and our knees are pretty scuffed up right now. In the mean time, I am here…just not baking a muffin.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. -Psalm 34:18
Praying for you in whatever you are facing right now, Bran. You know I love that verse. <3
ReplyDeletexxxx bella
(((hugs))) You know you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I'm so sorry for whatever it is you guys found out and are going through! Just when you think this journey can't get any harder...it does. Hang in there girl!
ReplyDelete::big hug:: I'm so sorry friend. :(
ReplyDeleteThinking about you, and hoping that whatever you are dealing with works out for you. Sorry you are having a hard time.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about you <3
ReplyDeleteThanks friends ((hugs)) to all you. The thoughts, prayers and vibes have truly been felt :)
ReplyDelete