Monday, April 9, 2012

HSG

Tomorrow is my HSG.

::grabs paper bag::

I'm really nervous about the pain of it. I know we have to do IVF no matter what so I'm just nervous that it's going to hurt really bad. I don't handle pain well either...big baby right here. My mother-in-law is taking me so I don't have to drive back by myself just in case I'm hurting. I would probably just wing it if the exam were here in town but I have to go to KC which is a little over an hour away.

I'm prepared to come home afterwards and watch a chick flick an nap. Maybe MIL will sing soft kitty to me ;)

Wish me luck!

P.S. I found a really cool video on youtube about IVF in the lab. Head on over to our blog to check it out. It's really interesting!

3 comments:

  1. You will do great! I brought my Mom because I was worried, and it was nice to have her there as support beforehand. Good luck, my dear :) Imagine me singing now (scary, I know) "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr!" <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll go great, I know it! Pop a few advil beforehand and you'll be good to go! =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete