Friday, June 8, 2012

CD 1 - HERE WE GO -

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Well AF came 2 days after my last Provera pill! That has never happened, I was expecting  her on Sunday...maybe Saturday at the very earliest. But this morning I had killer cramps and AF bloat. I went to the bathroom to check and there she was.

I won't lie. I had a slight freak out and there were a few tears. We're doing this people. Baseline US this Monday at 9:15 and I'll either start BCP's that day or on Tuesday.

I have a ton of emotions running through me. But we'll end this post with this emotion.


Bring it IVF.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you have every emotion running through you right now. I am very excited and hopeful for you guys. Keep me posted on how the cycle goes. I have everything crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Megan!!! You've always been such a cheerleader for me, love you friend.

      Delete