I still have CH's so that's good news. I'm not getting my hopes up though, temps are lowish but still above the cover line.
If I truly did ovulate, I would be 8 DPO (days past O) and I'm on CD (cycle day) 48. I don't really know what to think of my chart, any honest input would be appreciated.
Today is going to be a great day...a hot one too! Have a good weekend people :)

Praying that you really did pop out a little egg hun :) It's honestly hard to tell with your chart, because at 3 dpo it DEF looks like you did, it just harder to tell after it dropped so much. But like you said- it's still above the coverline so there's hope!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you hun & know I'm loving you from afar ;) I hope the acupuncture keeps going well!!! Maybe your body just needs a little more needle lovin to get used to ...who knows! I'm glad you're enjoying it though. Keep me updated ok? And I want to see pix of these pretty herbs!
xoxo!
Thanks Heather...I miss you doll!!!
ReplyDelete