Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ACUPUNCTURE ROUND 2

Went great!!! This time I showed my Dr my chart (via my phone which he that was the coolest thing ever lol) and he said that because I may have ovulated, we weren't going to treat IF/PCOS this time. We focused on stress, worry, keeping my blood flowing properly (if I O'd) for implantation and digestion. I laid on my stomach and he put about 20 needles in this time. Starting on my neck alllllllll the way down to my ankles. He cranked up the heat and I listened to my Chinese rock and roll and R-E-L-A-X-E-D!

Before I told him about my possible ovulation, he brought me a goodie bag FULL of leaves, twigs, dried roots and fruit.This was my herbal tea :) I was so excited, it all looked...exactly what I would want to put in my body. All organic, non-toxic and it was so pretty.

I'll talk more about the tea (how I brew it, store it, drink it, and how it works) later, I'll start it next week if my temps drop and I didn't O. I'll start drinking the tea in hopes to regulate my cycles. If I did O then I'll wait for my period to start and then I'll start the tea then. If I am pregnant...well that's just a whole new ball game folks :)

My next appointment is on Thursday so until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Sounds amazing! It is so cool you are blogging about all of this, and letting others know about the healthy, organic, all natural way to regulate your body and prepare your oven for the bake of a lifetime! Kudos! I'm sooo proud of you. I think I am going to look into acupuncture myself now to treat my anxiety & worry now. I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much recommend it and give it a little time. Make sure you find a DOM (Dr of Oriental Medicine), they're the real deal :)

    ReplyDelete