Friday, May 13, 2011

Worst things to say to someone ttc (trying to conceive)

click here to read

I think my personal least favorite thing someone says to me is "you're still young" or "just relax".

First off, J and I  have been married for 5 and a half years and have waited long enough, we are very ready for a family. We would like more than one kid but at the rate we're going...we'll be lucky to have just one.

Secondly, it's hard to relax knowing that my body continues to fail in the reproductive department. It's hard to relax knowing that after I have sex, my husbands "boys" have no where to go. They can swim all they want...they are not going to find the pot of gold under the rainbow.

I'm already on CD 26 for this cycle...again...no ovulation. WTFRIG??!?!?!?

So now that you know what I DON'T like to hear, here is what I DO like to hear.

"Bran, you're beautiful and will make a great mom someday soon"

"Bran, can I just hug you" (I would gladly say yes)

"You're right this does suck and it's not fair"

So, yeah. I don't need a lot. Just the feeling that someone is on my team and will hug and cry with me when I need them most. PCOS/Anovulation/IF is such a hard hard hard journey. Oh my, it hurts.

5 comments:

  1. Bran I totally feel your pain I do... There is not a day that goes by that someone says something to me. Im going to use your saying Bran you are right this does suck and its not fair.... Will never understand why some women have to jump thru hoops to get there little miracle and others dont.

    Best of luck to you and hope you ovaries start cooperating and I see a picture of the words pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crissy :) Hope clomid has been benefiting you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definately is getting the job done on me ovulating around cd 14-16 not cd 35-40!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE beautiful and from what I know, will make a WONDERFUL mommy someday (SOON!). I wish we were closer, because I would definitely find you and hug you! IF really sucks and, like many things in life, is not fair.

    Praying for your miracle to happen soon! :)
    xx bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks bella :) I wish you were closer too dear!

    ReplyDelete