And Holy heck what is that??!?!?!?! Yep mushroom ::gags:: It was all coming to life and I had to drink it.
This is what I strained out. I had mixed feelings about it. Cool, how organic and natural...go me. Gross, why am I doing this when I can take a little white pill for 5 days and then wham bam my period will come. But I pressed on and drank the tea twice a day for 5 days.
It. Was. Disgusting.
Also, it didn't work. I was bummed. So was my acupuncturist because he knew I was going to take Provera if the tea didn't work. I had to, I couldn't go 100+ days again with no period. He understood of course but I could sense his disappointment. I assured him that I was the most disappointed. Not in him or his remedies of course, just my body. Trust me, it's not uncommon for me to stare at myself in the mirror and say three little letters. WTF(udge)?
So here we are now, I'm on a new cycle and I'm drinking some new tea remedies again. So far this weeks tea isn't as gross as the last. This is my last go at acupuncture and tea formulas to help with my PCOS. So maybe 3 more weeks. Can't believe how fast time has gone. I started acupuncture the end of May and told myself I'd stop in July. Now it's nearly August. It has been great, very relaxing and has helped tremendously for my digestive system. We've spent so much OOP on acupuncture, my checkbook needs a break. And so do I, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I just want to feel normal, I want to go to church without wanting to cry my eyes out during every worship song because I don't feel like God hears me. I know he cares but why is this so hard? A friend posted a great scripture on FB the other day and I had to write it down.
The purity of silver and gold is tested by putting them in fire; The purity of a human hearts is tested by giving them a little flame. -Proverbs 27:21 MSG
Next post will be about my new little plants and trying to find cool pots...stay tuned :)





That is a great verse! Sorry you've been feeling so down. Still praying for you, sweetie!
ReplyDelete