So so sorry that I've been neglecting my blog :( I've been having a hard time with baking a little muffin lately. Honestly, it hasn't even been about muffin. It's been the batter part that has me down, my lack of ovulation is really getting to me. Oh and my lack of period too.
I had to take Provera to end cycle 3. AF finally came on CD 89 and now I'm on Cycle 4. So just a quick recap for any new followers. I've been TTC (trying to conceive) for 10 months and haven't had one single period on my own nor have I ovulated...once. So when I think about that, the fact that J and I haven't even had the opportunity to conceive, I get a *little* down. So I'm on the 4th day of my period now and it has been really bad. I've had extremely horrible cramps, nausea, migraines...the works. In case you are wondering, yes I am still doing acupuncture and will continue for maybe 4-5 more weeks. Luckily now I only go once a week so it's a little easier on the ol pocket book.
Anywho...tonight I went to my favorite "browsing" store. The place where I don't really need to buy anything but probably will because I can't resist a great deal. The store that has some of the greatest most random items. The place where I love to go with a girlfriend and just say "oh look at this" a couple dozen times (tonight I really needed my best friend that now lives in FL. She's the kind of friend who you can do absolutely nothing and still have the best time of your life. Yep that's my Nisha.) So do you know what store I'm talking about??? TJ Maxx of course!
Before I begin telling you about my little find, I want to let you know how much I love coconut. I do. If you know me, you may know that I loath summer. J reminds me all of the time that I don't hate summer, I just hate summer in the midwest. It's horrible and I can only think of 5 good things about summer (in the midwest). Coconut makes the top 5...probably top 3 in fact. So when I come across something that is "cononuty", I get pretty happy. The other night I was craving a blue coconut aka ocean water drink from Sonic. If you do not know what Sonic is or have never had sonic then you are MISSING OUT! Google it. So J got me a blue coconut drink and as soon as he came home with it...I made it extra happy and added some coconut rum to it! Delish.
I'm getting off subject, sorry. While browsing in the bed and bath area at TJ Maxx I found this...
Yup Yup!!! Coconut Mango Soap made in Italy **swooooon** This is why I go to TJ Maxx. Because for $4.99 I get an awesome (and huge) bar of heavenly soap that washes all my IF (infertility) worries away. It's like a little Jesus bar. I also found and purchased organic coconut flavored coffee and it's incredible. I didn't take a million (or one for that fact) pictures of it though, I was mostly pumped about my soap lol. Happy Monday precious followers.





No comments:
Post a Comment