Thursday, August 18, 2011

VLOG!!!

I'm so excited to present my very first vlog :)

Before you watch, I want to apologize for the delay in picture/voice. This was my first time after all and I'm not sure what happened. We just got a new laptop and it has a built in camera but I don't think the camera is awesome. I did get a really nice camera for Christmas from Josh so I can skype (which I never do *sad*) so next vlog I'll use that one and hopefully the quality is better.

Enjoy xoxo


3 comments:

  1. You are adorable my dear. It's fun to change things up a bit with a video isn't it? :) I really hope that you ovulated. I'm always rooting for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! :P I hope you did ovulate too! Checked out your chart, and it looks like post O temps are pretty steady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. if you come through ATL on your way to Knoxville, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete