Sunday, September 25, 2011

Of Course

Today I was going to take my first Provera Pill. Instead, I woke up to this.


CH's on CD 73 indicating O (ovulation) on CD 70. You've got to be kidding me. I laughed (go ahead, laugh with me). I finally made the decision to end this cycle TODAY and start Clomid on the next cycle. I'm prepared to move on. Now, normally one might be excited to get CH's. But, every single other time I've gotten them they've been a fluke and O didn't really happen. So yeah, cool I have CH's but I unfortunately cannot allow myself to be happy or get excited. But I'll tell ya one thing, If this is a fake O again, you better believe how fueled and driven I will be to end this cycle and start Clomid. I'm well over due for a win.

So now what?

Well we wait. I am now in the 2WW (2 week wait). My best friend is getting married on Saturday the 1st so I'll test that morning just because I'd like to have a glass of wine or something that night at the reception. I'll only be 9 DPO (days past ovulation) and I know that's early to test but I have some cheap ones I don't mind wasting.

I can't believe this. I'm so ready to move on and now I have to wait and chances are it's just a fluke. Oh little muffin, mommy loves you and I know the wait will be worth it. 

Please be a real O. Please....

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a roller coaster! I hope that you O'd for real :-) Best of luck and I am rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's for real!!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed that this was a real O!

    Oh, and this might be my first time commenting. My husband and I have been TTC for a year and a half now. I used to have crazy long cycles until I had surgery to remove my endometriosis. I know how incredibly frustrating it is to wait soooo long in between cycles. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hon, I hope this is real for you! Looks like you had great timing, if it is a true ovulation. Rootin for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope your ch's are the real deal but if not, at least you already have the script for Provera and you can drink it up at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete