hey hun.. just wanted to let you know your video isn't working right- it says there is an error & it won't let me see it. Not sure if it's my computer or not, but I thought I'd let you know just in case. Love you woman! I want an update! :(
Thanks for the update, I love when you vlog. :) And if you are ever in southern california, you'll have to hit me up for a coffee date. :) I really hope that the clomid does what it's supposed to. I didn't have too many side effects on 50mg, just some minor hot flashing (150mg is when I really felt it). I hope that it is the same for you. You're in my prayers. :)
I loved your vlog! You are really good at it too :) I hope the Clomid does the trick and you have minimal side effects. That rocking chair is uber cool! I can't wait to see it finished and you & baby muffin in it together. ((hugs))
Denay I'd L.O.V.E. to come to SOCAL ((see how hip I am lol)) and have coffee with you. Maybe we can meet Mrs. B and have an afternoon of pampering. That seems like a great thing for me to do in the dead of midwest winter!
Mrs. B, you made me tear up when you said you can't wait to see me and baby muffin it it...together. I told J that if we don't get KU by the end of the year I'm going to have to take it to his parents...an empty rocking chair is a little depressing. But for now, we'll hang on to the hope of a little white pill & God. ((big hugs)) to you girls xx
YAY!! It worked for me now :) I love it when you vlog, you are so stinkin cute! So that would mean today you are starting the clomid then... prayers for you my friend. I have high hopes that clomid will be the key in getting you KU :) You are so strong & brave, and I am so proud of you for how you've handled this difficult journey. Keep persevering!
And I love the rocker! Awesome find, I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished. It looks comfy & that's the best part! I can't wait to see pictures of you rocking your baby in that chair :)
Yeah, why don't you and your hubby get out of the midwest cold and head out my way? We hit the 90s this week. haha. Pampering day with you and Mrs. B - heck yes. Make it happen Bran, make it happen. lol
So glad to hear the news about your family! It sounds like a beautiful day! I totally get it too...about your nieces/nephews/friends children...they are precious glimpses of the love we will share with our own children...ONE DAY SOON!!! LOOOOOOOOVE your chair! You already know that I am so jealous of your MidMod house/furniture/fiestaware...and NOW your chair!
Good luck with Clomid...you are in my T&P! <3 Linds
hey hun.. just wanted to let you know your video isn't working right- it says there is an error & it won't let me see it. Not sure if it's my computer or not, but I thought I'd let you know just in case. Love you woman! I want an update! :(
ReplyDeleteNope it's not you...for some reason I can't get it to upload lol. I'm workin on it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, I love when you vlog. :) And if you are ever in southern california, you'll have to hit me up for a coffee date. :) I really hope that the clomid does what it's supposed to. I didn't have too many side effects on 50mg, just some minor hot flashing (150mg is when I really felt it). I hope that it is the same for you. You're in my prayers. :)
ReplyDeleteI loved your vlog! You are really good at it too :) I hope the Clomid does the trick and you have minimal side effects. That rocking chair is uber cool! I can't wait to see it finished and you & baby muffin in it together. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteDenay I'd L.O.V.E. to come to SOCAL ((see how hip I am lol)) and have coffee with you. Maybe we can meet Mrs. B and have an afternoon of pampering. That seems like a great thing for me to do in the dead of midwest winter!
ReplyDeleteMrs. B, you made me tear up when you said you can't wait to see me and baby muffin it it...together. I told J that if we don't get KU by the end of the year I'm going to have to take it to his parents...an empty rocking chair is a little depressing. But for now, we'll hang on to the hope of a little white pill & God. ((big hugs)) to you girls xx
YAY!! It worked for me now :) I love it when you vlog, you are so stinkin cute! So that would mean today you are starting the clomid then... prayers for you my friend. I have high hopes that clomid will be the key in getting you KU :) You are so strong & brave, and I am so proud of you for how you've handled this difficult journey. Keep persevering!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the rocker! Awesome find, I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished. It looks comfy & that's the best part! I can't wait to see pictures of you rocking your baby in that chair :)
Love you woman!
Yeah, why don't you and your hubby get out of the midwest cold and head out my way? We hit the 90s this week. haha. Pampering day with you and Mrs. B - heck yes. Make it happen Bran, make it happen. lol
ReplyDeleteSeriously lady, if you ever come out our way, please let us know! That would be so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear the news about your family! It sounds like a beautiful day! I totally get it too...about your nieces/nephews/friends children...they are precious glimpses of the love we will share with our own children...ONE DAY SOON!!!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOVE your chair! You already know that I am so jealous of your MidMod house/furniture/fiestaware...and NOW your chair!
Good luck with Clomid...you are in my T&P! <3 Linds