That's what I shouted when I got off the phone with my nurse this morning.
My insurance WILL cover all monitoring while I'm on Clomid or any other drug therapy!!! Woot Woot :)
I'm very annoyed with my Dr and nurse for just assuming that my insurance wouldn't cover just b/c it's IF. They don't know my policy, how dare them just assume. I'm sure they were hoping I wouldn't look into it and I would just "calm" down over the weekend.
No. I demand to be monitored and I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience to her (actually I'm not sorry) but it's my body and I pay good money for insurance and by golly I'm going to use it. My insurance rocks too, they cover all diagnosis and treatments for IF. They just don't cover ART (IVF, IUI). But we're not even close to crossing that bridge yet...and I pray we don't have to.
I was so happy to get all of that dealt with this morning and win my own little battle. It felt great to actually celebrate something lol. I won and I did a little happy dance too :) So now actually I'm looking forward to 100 mg Clomid in the beginning of December and on CD 13 (I think) I'll go in for a pelvic and transvaginal to check my ovaries and such.
Celebrating any victory I can get :)
no way, two updates in the same week??? lol. ;) That's great news my dear. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad that it worked out, hon!
ReplyDeleteDenay I was just waiting for someone to say that :) what a wise guy lol
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!
ReplyDelete