Thursday, January 19, 2012

CD 101 turns into CD 1

What the what?!?!?! Look at those beautiful post O temps :)  ::don't mind that it's 100 days long::



That's right boys and girls-this mama hopeful ovulated and started her period all be herself!!!!



My first non-hormonal pill induced period since I was 16 years old. This is why I chart. This is why, especially if you have PCOS, you should chart too. Because THE DAY (1/4/12) I picked up my script for Provera to end this flipping long cycle was the day I O'd. Crazy crazy awesome. I was standing in line at Walgreens with sharp pains and an increase of CM. If I didn't chart I would've taken Provera and and missed out on my ovulation and allowing my body to have it's own period.

Now-I don't recommend waiting this long for a new cycle but since we found out that Mr. Muffin is now dealing with Severe MFI (Male Factor Infertility) I just didn't care that much. I've even been tempted to get back on BC just to regulate my cycles and help with the chick stash-so attractive I know ::eye roll::

Though being pregnant would be completely amazing and a true miracle (since we have about a 1 % chance of getting pregnant on our own) I'm grateful for my incredibly painful cramps and this bag of chocolate that J bought for me :D THIS IS PROGRESS!!!!!! We must celebrate the little victories friends. We didn't have good timing on Baking Little Muffin...maybe next time. We DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES and while we save and wait for IVF we'll always be hopeful that a surprise BFP will be in our future.

So anyway, I just wanted to share my very very exciting news. Now accepting high fives and cheering to my ovaries ;)

P.S. I'm so sorry my latest Vlog isn't working...apparently it's too long lol. So I'll try to update this weekend about our current IF & MFI situation. The whole "We're having technical difficulties" wasn't meant to be such a play on words :)

6 comments:

  1. yay!!!! That's a beautiful chart Bran, and I'm totally happy that you O'd and started on your own. ::high five and big hug::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! What a great attitude you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most awesome cross hairs I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOOO HOOO!! *runs through bran's blog naked* Never been so happy for a CD1 lady!!!! I am so happy for your little blessing & so excited to see what the future holds :) and nice harry potter gif lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA Thanks Slick, I think they're pretty awesome too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely high 5s to your ovaries! That is super awesome! I know that it is excruciating waiting, but I am praying that the day you and your LO meet is coming ever sooner!
    {Could you break up the video and make 2 vlogs? Just suggesting...}

    ReplyDelete