Do you ever have days when you just want to cry? Days when you simply hurt inside. It’s crazy, some days I feel so strong and courageous. But then some days I feel completely shattered. Broken. Angry. Frustrated. Forgotten.
Some days where you just want to lay on the floor and kick your feet and scream “it’s not fair!!!!”.
Some days when you feel you can’t fight anymore. You just want to throw in the towel. Stay in bed for a while and pretend everything is peachy keen. But then you realize you have to keep moving...because life and the world around you moves on whether you like it or not. The show must go on.
Randomly, I thought about my mail man delivering my package from KU Med. I wonder if it’ll say KU Assisted Reproductive Center on it. I wonder if it’ll be addressed to Bran Muffin-the infertile. I wonder if I’ll be able to open it and fill it out without freaking out and losing it. I wonder if I'll need a new set of papers to fill out because the first set was ruined by tears.
Today, for some reason, is just one of those fragile days. It’s strange, I’m sure tomorrow will be completely different. Because that is what IF does to you. One day hopeful the next day dismayed.
I am sorry you are having a difficult day. Thinking of you hon. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteIt's ok to have days like that. Just know that there are others out in the world having the same day as you and we feel your pain. Try looking up funny videos on YouTube to brighten your day :)
ReplyDeleteI <3 you Bran! Praying that there will be more peaks than valleys in your future!
ReplyDelete