There is always hope. ALWAYS.
My sister sent me this awesome article about a couple who went through IVF W/ICSI and had success with ONE sperm! How awesome is that ::happy dance:: This story made me cry, all I could think about is the incredible jouney this couple went through. At the end of it all, they have their sweet little girl-a miracle.
I'm certain they had many days that they thought they'd never see those two pink lines. They would never hear a beautiful heartbeat on a doppler. They'd never get to see the faces of their friends and families when they told them the big news. They'd never hold a life they created together.
But they did. So can you and so can I.
There is always hope.
What an amazing story! I am so happy that it gives you hope :) Never give up on hope. xoxo
ReplyDeleteawesome. :)
ReplyDeleteWow. Just wow. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteArt technology is A-mazing! And, yes, I have heard many great things about ICSI {was something we were considering}. Also, the frozen egg technology. A girl in my IF prayer group has a son that was born from this technology. Am praying hard for you two!
ReplyDeleteP.S. that is a very touching story!
ReplyDelete