Wednesday, February 29, 2012

a blessing

Today we received a $3,000 donation toward our IVF.

We're currently at $8k...at this rate we might be able to do IVF this SUMMER! Thankful thankful thankful :D

Also, all of my blood work and 2 hour glucose test came back normal. So that's good too!

And one last thing...J and I have started a "public" blog. Together, we're going public with our IF journey. I'm going to try my hardest to keep up w/both blogs. J will also post on the other blog which will be awesome, he's a REALLY good writer :)

We're also going to set up a paypal account and hook it up to our new blog for IF treatments and maybe one day adoption. This will be great for us and for any family or friends who want to help out a little (or whatever they can) to bring little muffin into our arms.

LOTS going on in the muffin household right now. We are making progress, I'm so ready for our 3/19 appointment w/Dr. Kim. Bring.It.On.

3 comments:

  1. wow! a 3,000 dollar donation is amazing! was it from someone that you know? I found your blog via another fertility blog. My husband and I are along the same journey you are. My husband has a low count and motility. We will be having out first appt with our infertility specialist on monday. Im really excited/nervous. Ill be following you blog and wishing you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jaymie! Thanks for commenting, glad you found my blog. The donation was from a close family member :) We're so thankful but nervous/excited that we're moving forward. IF is such a roller coaster...except when the ride is over I doubt J and I will look at each other ad say "that was fun!" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might not say it was fun, but I think we'll all say that it was worth it. :) Its so nice to hear good news coming from you guys. It's just been a bunch of downers for a while now. Praise God for His surprise blessings. I'm looking forward to following the two of you on the new blog. :) Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete