Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Tunes and J's SA Update

This was easier than writing it all out.

(click on image to enlarge)

Not such great news. We hurt.so.bad. We have a follow up appointment on Monday the 19th where we'll go over my BW and US results, 2 hour glucose test and J's latest SA results. Until then, we're just crying out to God for some strength, peace and some sort of miracle. Whether it's a miracle BFP or the money for IVF.

Today's Tuesday Tunes is brought to you by Hillsong-"You Are More"

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bran :( IF is so unfair. I am so, so sorry. I hope you two receive a miracle. (((squishy hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan...I love your hugs :) One day at a time, right?? Hope you're doing ok friend.

      Delete
  2. Bran, I always wish I had the words to make it better for you. I struggle to find the right ones, but I could not imagine what this is like for you. Today, I want to simply give you a scripture that my dad has stood on for many years. When I've struggled with things that I sincerely want in my life, my dad has reminded me that I'm a child of God, blessed, and reward is always waiting to those who ask (although sometimes not always on time, or in the form/fashion as we wish). In any matter, my dad has reminded me of the importance of doing this to the T (hint: close the door), and I can tell you it is a very humbling and spiritual experience...Matthew 6:6 - But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
    I love you so much - your sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a beautiful scripture, thanks sister. Love you so much back xoxo I don't know what I'd do without you.

      Delete