Well here it is, my highly anticipated B-L-O-G! Hope you're happy Heather ;)
I'm not really sure how to blog or what to say. So I'm sorry in advance if I don't update very often. I am going to try to update at least 3 times a week. I have a lot to say and usually when I start to write it's hard to stop. I won't always talk about me baking aka baby making. I hope that's ok...if not find a new blog to follow (but please stick around, I'll try to make you laugh).
A quick run down of me. Hi, I am Bran ::waves:: I am 24 and have been married for 5.4 beautiful years to my very best friend and sexy man, J. Do the math and I got married at the sweet age of 18 ::gasp:: almost 19. I do not suggest it, it's work but it has worked for us. We were ready and we knew getting married young was crazy so we decided to wait to have babinos. We always said we'd wait 5 years and we did! In that time we have had a blast just being us. We have a dog-Luke and we own a house and love love love mid century modern design. We love to travel and have a heart for San Francisco and hope to one day live in CO. I love kids-love! I have always wanted to be a mom and I can't wait for that day when I hold each one of my children and rub my lips on their oh so soft baby hair.
As a teenager, I had very irregular periods and they were extremely painful when they did come. I would only have about 3 or 4 a year. It never occurred to me that it would affect me someday trying to make a baby. I counted myself lucky that I only had a few periods-it saved money! My mom has always been irregular so I just figured I was built like her. She had 4 healthy kids so I never worried about it.
Well I took my last birth control pill on Sept 18, 2010 in Omaha, NE while visiting mine and J's best friends. It was a very happy moment. I felt so much freedom, excitement and fear of the unknown. My period started on Sept 21st and CD (cycle day) 1 cycle 1 began. I figured it would take a while for my body to regulate but I had no idea what was ahead. Let the roller coaster ride begin.
This is getting really long so let's say "to be continued"...
Hey- where did my comment go??? I left you love saying that I was very happy you started your blog. poo poo computer. :) Love ya bran.
ReplyDeleteIDK, Bella posted a comment too and it's gone :( Probably not your computer then! I'm happy I started it too, good idea lol.
ReplyDeleteI miss you on ttgp but so glad you're not there anymore!!!