2009 KLR. I don't know much about it but J could tell you everything you wish and wish you didn't know about it. It's fun, but I need a helmet that actually fits. We rode around on Thursday and the helmet that I wore (which is J's old one) is a large was falling off and choking me. Not so fun. But I found one that I like, it's pretty cool (has built in sunglasses!) and it's only $100.
But what I really wanted to blog about today is an item that I found last year or so. It's my favorite thing in my kitchen and I brag about it all the time. It's called a Spaghetti Scrub!
This gem comes with 2 scrubs made from peach pitts. Each one lasts 5-7 months, dries very quickly after using it so it doesn't get all smelly and moldy. I found this in a magazine but you can only order it online. I buy it from amazon. I think I will cry if they ever stop making this, J and I both love it and I feel better about cleaning our dishes with such a natural product.
This is how it looks when it comes out of the box. Pretty big (it even smells a little like peaches...just a hint though).
But then when you wet it and start to use it, it gets all curly and crazy.
It's safe to use on all dishes, even wine glasses!
I try to untangle it and lay it out on the sink or on the faucet, it dries pretty fast.
One of the best features is that you don't have to use soap. I still use soap for greasy or really dirty things or if something had raw meat on it. But if something just needs a quick cleaning, no need for soap. I believe the cost is about $10-$12 on amazon and it comes with 2 scrubs. Better yet, here is a link
Not bad at all considering we only have to buy them once a year. Hope you give them a try, I'm definitely sold on them!
Well, I'm off to shoot an outdoor wedding at the lake, hope the rain holds off! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll try not be gone so long next time (bad blogger!). Much love xoxo








Love, love, LOVE the bike!! Whoo! Now I need some pix of you and J riding around on it ;) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI might have to try that scrubby :)
Hope you're doing well my love!
That is so cool! The bike and the scrub. ;) I had never heard of such a thing as a peach pit scrub, and now I have to have it! Thanks Bran!
ReplyDelete