Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She's here she's here!!!


Finally on CD 86 AF (aunt flow aka my period) decided to show! Woohoo :) Cycle 2 is over and it's such a relief to start over. Cycle 1 and 2 combined lasted 7 months and not once did I ovulate. Now that is sad. I'm allowing a few seconds for myself to lash out, freak out and have some self pitty........................................................................................................................................ok that's enough. Time to move on to cycle 3 and start some acupuncture. I have to ovulate, this is the goal. Though a baby would be an awesome result of ovulation (obviously), I just really really want to O. I'm believing God, being fully persuaded that he is going to perform a miracle.

So here is some good news-usually when taking Provera, you're period comes 5-10 days after your last pill. Last time I took it  AF came right on the 5th day. This time, she came on the 4th day! Woot Woot!!! This tells me and Dr B that my body responds very very well to medication. This makes me happy.  Both times I've taken Provera it has been the lowest dose. So I'm **thinking** about trying 50 mg of Clomid this summer. Dr B says the chances of multiples on the 50 mg are extremely low. I really hope acupuncture helps with the ovulation but if not I think I'll talk to Mr. Muffin about Clomid. There is a really good chance that my body will respond easily to it and we can end all this TTC fiasco. It's so much harder than I ever ever imagined.

So here I go, cycle 3 please be good to me.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Good luck with cycle 3, sweets! I hope the acupuncture helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B! Nice new pic BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooohooooo for AF!!! Best of luck to you sweetie and hope accupuncture helps! If you do decide to take the clomid good luck with that too. It wasnt bad at all for me!!! <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!! Glad you are starting fresh! Praying for you doll!

    ReplyDelete