Saturday, April 2, 2011

{{rubs eyes}}

WHAAAAA??? CH's on FF??!!!!


Yep that's right kids, I O'd!!! This is why I temp :D I'm currently on CD 70 4 DPO!!! I was going to take Provera last week but decided not to b/c I didn't want AF to be here when I had my yearly exam. God is faithful!! I've been *dwelling* in Matt 7:7-8 for the past several days. My friend Bella sent me a text that I needed so badly with this scripture. I have it posted everywhere now.

(NIV Translation)

  7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

(The Message Translation <3)

 7-11"Don't bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This isn't a cat-and-mouse, hide-and-seek game we're in. If your child asks for bread, do you trick him with sawdust? If he asks for fish, do you scare him with a live snake on his plate? As bad as you are, you wouldn't think of such a thing. You're at least decent to your own children. So don't you think the God who conceived you in love will be even better?

I don't always put in when we have sex, only if I remember. I usually upload my temps in the morning from my phone while I'm still in bed. So we do have more sex then it says lol. However...our timing wasn't good at all-BUT I'm totally ok with that. I am just continuing to believe for regular cycles and regular ovulation. I am going to be over-the-moon with joy when AF comes naturally!!! Woot Woot ::does happy dance::

What a great day, it's so beautiful out! I've got my windows open and going to turn up the tunes and clean the house and just.be.happy.

4 comments: